2017 JUNIOR REGISTRATION – OPENS IN JANUARY 2017
PLEASE NOTE – REGISTRATION FOR NEXT SEASON ON THE “MY FOOTBALL CLUB” SITE WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE UNTIL JANUARY 2017
We welcome all returning & new players to Lions FC for the 2017 season. As part of the registration process, we ask that ALL NEW PLAYERS to the club (plus ALL players in the Under 6 & 7 age groups) attend the Junior Information Day – this year, due to the ongoing renovations being held at the Lions Club at Richlands, the Lions FC Information Day for 2017 will be held at Darra Reserve (corner Archerfield Rd & Bernouilli St, Darra) on the following date:
- Sunday 22nd January 2017 9am to 12pm
You will be able to make enquiries regarding registration requirements, training schedules, team allocations, pay fees etc on the above date. (Equipment items (training kits, etc) will be handed out through team coaches & managers once training has started.)
All players are required to self-register with the Football Federation of Australia (FFA); this is done using the “My Football Club” online portal (www.myfootballclub.com.au) This portal will be open from Friday 20th January 2017. Please follow this direct link http://www.myfootballclub.com.au/index.php?id=38 to the online Self-Registration page. The steps are easy to follow, and for returning players your information will be pre-populated into the system, making it a quicker process.
|UNDER 6 & UNDER 7 AGE GROUPS||Online Registration opens on FRIDAY 20th JANUARY 2017; Players MUST ATTEND Club Information Day on Sunday 22nd January 2017 for team allocation|
|UNDER 8 to UNDER 11 AGE GROUPS||Online Registration opens FRIDAY 20th JANUARY 2017|
|UNDER 12 to UNDER 16 AGE GROUPS (DIVISIONAL)||Online Registration opens FRIDAY 20th JANUARY 2017 (players MUST attend trials as per details below)|
The Player Registration Guide (click HERE) will assist in the self-registration process.
Please ensure that you have completed self-registration BEFORE attending the Information Day date.
Once you have completed your online registration, you will be issued an invoice/receipt which will be emailed to you. Please print this out and bring along to the Information Day as proof of registration.
2017 TRIALS: (No trials are required for Under 6, Under 7, and Under 8 & up “Goanna” level teams – however some age groups may be capped due to high demand)
Trials for U8/U9/U10 Komodo Dragons and U12-U16 Divisional (Div. 1 and below) Level teams will be held in early January 2017, please follow the links for further information:
Registration Fees for the 2017 season will be:
|Mini Roos Kick-Off* Program (3 to 5 yrs)||$95 (15 sessions, 22 April to 19 August)|
|Mini Roos (5 to 11 yrs)||$425|
|Divisional Teams (U12 to U16)||$475|
|* Formerly known as SQUIRTS/CUBS – more information available in January 2017|
Registration fees include the following:
- MINI ROOS KICK-OFF (Formerly SQUIRTS/CUBS) – Player Insurance (FQ), Training Kit, Ball, Drink Bottle, Membership to Licensed Club for parents
- MINI ROOS – Player Insurance (FQ), Affiliation Fees to Associations (FFA/FQ/FB), Training Kit, Ball, Water bottle, First Aid & Qualified Sports Medicine personnel at all home games, Match Fees, Presentation Day activities, Team Photo & Medallion, Membership to Licensed Club for parents
- DIVISIONAL (non-SYL) – Player Insurance (FQ), Affiliation Fees to Associations (FFA/FQ/FB), Training Kit, Playing Socks, Club Polo Shirt, Ball, First Aid & Qualified Sports Medicine personnel at all home games, Referee/Match Fees, Presentation Day activities, Team Photo & Trophy, Membership to Licensed Club for parents
Payment of registration fees can be made as follows:
- ONLINE PAYMENT (for FULL FEES ONLY) – as part of the online registration process on My Football Club, payment can be made by credit card on the website.
- BANK TRANSFER – please contact our Football Office (3712 3310 – Mon/Tues/Thurs/Fri, 9am to 5pm) for bank details
- CREDIT CARD PHONE PAYMENT – please ring Kathy/Maryke in our Football Office (3712 3310 – Mon/Tues/Thurs/Fri, 9am to 5pm) to make payment by credit card over the phone
- PAYMENT ON INFORMATION DAY (22nd JAN 2017) – Cash/Cheque/EFTPOS/Credit Card payments accepted on the day
GET STARTED VOUCHERS:
If you are eligible for a “Get Started” grant through the State Government, you can use the voucher as part-payment for registration fees – the next round of applications (Round 9) opens on WEDNESDAY 25 JANUARY 2017; for more details, please see the Get Started webpage:
So, on behalf of the 2017 Junior Committee, I wish you and your families all the best for the festive season and look forward to an enjoyable and successful 2017 on the pitch.